Welcome to our puppy page
Below is the information on our current breeding’s – If you are interested in a puppy, please email us or send us a message on our facebook page
2yr old RED Male – AVAILABLE
Please contact Jordan at: email@example.com
Current on Vacc, worming, microchipped, well socialized, traveled and used to a crate been in daycare – gets along well with others
Ryder was returned due to unforseen reasons.
If you are interested in a puppy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com and we will send you a puppy application to fill out.
Scroll down and see puppy pictures!
All parents are health tested for Hips, Elbows, PRA, PLL and PRCD4 – Have full hearing, full dentition.
Puppies – before leaving to their new homes are all BAER tested, Microchipped, current on vaccines and worming and Registered AKC -(Limited Registration)
All of our puppies are sold on a Spay/Neuter contract.
Taking reservations for this litter.
- Puppies will ONLY be placed in homes that have experience with, and knowledge of, the ACD or other herding breeds, or to individuals that have done extensive breed research and fully understand what this breed is about.
- ACD’s are NOT for everyone!
- Please note that we will always take back any of our puppies/dogs at any time they are unable to stay in your home.
- All our puppies are started on a raw food diet and goats’ milk. Kibble is introduced at 6 weeks old. We use and recommend Northwest Naturals Raw Diets www.nw-naturals.net and Annamaet kibble. www.annamaet.com
- All Puppies are microchipped, BAER tested, UTD on deworming’s, first set of vaccines, AKC registration form, 30 days health insurance through AKC upon registering, 1-year health guarantee and are well socialized, handled daily with lots of love and smuggles.
- All adults are tested for PRCD, PLL and RCD4 – Hips and Elbows and BAER tested.
- All puppies are sold on a limited registration, Spay Neuter Contract. Full registration can be discussed.
- $200 depositholds a puppy and we evaluate and pick puppies at 7 weeks old. No puppies are held without deposits!
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLEbut can be transferred to another litter purchase WITHIN 12 months from time deposit was received, otherwise deposit will be forfeited.
- Our puppies are evaluated daily for temperament, personality and conformation. We carefully and thoughtfully evaluate our puppies and their new potential person/family to help insure the best match for their forever homes…
We always retain the right to first picks of any litter in such case that we choose to hold back a puppy to stay here with us.